United Building Contractors Ltd would like you to consider a few things before you build your dream home:
1. Select an architect and/or designer to create the plans for your home on paper. The more detail the better for all parties involved. Including:
- Site Plan
- Window Selection
2. Select a Builder of your choice (About Us) and make sure to check references and:
- Speak to previous clients
- Tour other homes built by your builder of choice
- Ensure that you have a good rapport with your builder, as building a custom home is a very personal experience. Note: You will be spending a lot of time with your builder!
3. Have a good idea or scope of your finishing details such as:
- Kitchen Layout & Cabinets
- Furniture Layout / usability of the room
- Interior door hardware
- Flooring i.e. tile, hardwood, carpet
- Exterior details
Feel free to contact Andy, to share your vision, for your new Luxury Custom Dream Home, so he may assist with an assessment of your needs.